Benefits of Joining
- Be a member of the national Association of the United States Army (AUSA) in Washington, DC (established in 1950), that serves as an advocate for Soldier/Family benefits and issues and for the continued development of the Army as the land-force foundation of America's strong national defense.
- Serve Soldiers/Families of Southwest Oklahoma and the Fires Center of Excellence at Fort Sill by recognizing deserving Soldiers and supporting the Fort Sill ceremonial Half Section and Soldier/Family programs and activities.
- Support the AUSA Soldier/Family Council of caregivers and military/civilian organizations helping Soldiers/Families in SW Oklahoma by coordinating/integrating activities for maximum synergy and identifying/filling gaps in coverage.
- Attend the informative local AUSA chapter luncheons, annual AUSA Golf Tournament and other events and the semiannual national AUSA conferences.
- Receive the monthly Army magazine, quarterly Fires Chapter of AUSA Chapter Newsletter, annual Army Green Book (Army unit/equipment anthology), Army legislative and family program updates, car rental and hotel discounts, insurance, and much, much more.
How to Join
When you join the national AUSA, you become a member of the Lawton-Fort Sill Chapter (no additional fees or form). You can join online (secure) or just download the form to mail it in.
AUSA is open to everyone—military of all ranks, active and retired, National Guard and Reserve, US and allies, and civilians. You can become an Individual, Corporate (local businesses), Sustaining (defense industry) or Lifetime member of AUSA
- Go to http://www.AUSA.org
- Decide if you would like to be an Individual or Corporate member and select the "Join Online Now" button.
- Write in "Lawton-Fort Sill" on the form as your chapter.
- Include your email to receive the chapter's quarterly newsletter and AUSA's legislative and Soldier/Family program updates.